Best Facial Hair Removal Methods
The facial hair removal for women is a critical part of the self-image of women as well as to beautify and care for themselves. Women have little or no facial hair except for eyebrows and down (short, thin fuzz) covering parts of our body.
Excessive hair growth or hair growing in areas where women do not have hair is known as hirsutism.
When you mention the facial hair of a woman, without any emotional reaction, it is usually one of the following:
• Occasional hairs that grow on the cheeks or chin.
• Maybe a vague suspicion of a mustache.
• It could also refer to the eyebrows.
• Heavier hair growth. The most substantial increase is perhaps the most disturbing.
Too much hair in women:
• It is often hereditary, but may also reflect excessive male hormones, PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) or other causes. It’s pretty harmless, but embarrassing and most women want to delete.
• However, if it develops suddenly, you must see a doctor because it could be a symptom of something else.
Facial Hair Removal Methods
When it’s time to decide what type of facial hair removal method you want at the end of the day the choice will depend on the amount of hair to be removed where it is and how you feel with this method. And yes, of course, cost.
Now, most women want a permanent solution to remove unwanted hair, but keep in mind that this may also encourage unscrupulous people to propose solutions nonpermanent, as always. FDA recognizes electrolysis as a permanent hair removal solution, while others may be offered as alternatives to permanent hair reduction.
The most common methods of facial hair removal are:
1. Shaving. Both razors and wet with an electric razor. In women, this is usually used around the eyebrows. Men and women’s shaving kit, and a lot of natural to find at the counter. There is a widespread myth that shaving promotes hair growth, which is complete nonsense. Razor cuts hair follicle, which does not contribute to increased hair growth. What happens is that the head of hair is cut at an angle, so that it will continue to grow, it seems more difficult.
2. Use tweezers or threading. Basically what this method does not pull hair from the root. For small areas, it is excellent but can be quite painful over large areas.
– With a pair of tweezers, grab you and pull each hair against the direction of growth. As the root is also removed, the period of growth is delayed by two weeks or more.
– Threading is a method where the hair is caught in a cotton yarn, twisted, and withdrawn. It is an old method used in the East, and although it may seem bad enough, most people found it very useful.
3. Waxing. Many women apply to waxing to remove facial hair. Among their advantages is the cycle of hair growth (once the hair is pulled out, and do not cut). Some of the faces can occur and does not apply if you suffer from acne. Follicles time to regrow hair can be reduced are damaged along the way.
4. Lasers. In short, the laser destroys the hair with heat. Should be designed specifically for the hair in question, and eventually can reduce hair growth.
Depilatories fifth. These gels, creams, and lotions that you use the offending area. Depilatories create a chemical reaction, so be careful in the case of an adverse reaction on your skin, and it can not be stressed enough since we’re talking about your face.