30 Day Challenge: Bullet Your Whole (Sun)Day
Monday, 12 September 2011
Sunday. Busy Sunday Funday.
- Wake up
- Make breakfast
- Get bored, get ready.
- Think of where to go
- Grab coffee at Java Beach with Johnny (In full Ninja/Undercover Street Artist mode. Not really.)
- Drink our Iced Chai and Mocha
- Walk up and down Judah just for fun
- Pass by Outsidelands, General Store, and Trouble Coffee
- Discover Trouble Coffee’s “Make your own Damn House: coffee, coconut, and cinnamon sugar slice combo.” and Instagram this sign of there’s:
- Go home
- Make ribs
- Eat them
- Get a call from friends to hang out at North Beach
- Meet Marcello and Nai on Powell then head to North Beach
- Go to Delluva Winebar
- Drink two pitchers of Mimosas
- Go to Mojitos
- Listen to live music. The *something* Collective, a 13 person reggae band
- Drink mojitos, watch people dance, oogle over the three cute babies in the crowd wearing ear muffs and dancing with their parents. So cute!
- Head to Nico’s Tacos
- Eat a fish taco – nom nom nom
- Instantly become addicted to their green hot sauce
- Have the hubby take a picture of me wearing a Luchador mask
- Eat the rest of the hubby’s chips and carnitas burrito
- Head to north beach
- Walk into all the Fisherman’s Wharf art galleries: Dali, Picasso, Chagal, Keane, Miro, and Erte…
- That’s a Chagall ^
- Head to Buena Vista Cafe where the first ever original Irish Coffee was born…Mine is decaf.
- Head to Bob’s Donuts
- Eat a custard filled, crumbly crumb, and parts of an extremely fresh, straight from the fryer, to the glazer, to our plate, buttermilk donut.
- Fresh buttermilk donut has ruined me…I’ll never be able to look at another the same way again
- Go home
- Fall asleep in my makeup. Shouldn’t have done that. Third time this week. I’m ridiculous and my skin probably hates me more than ever
This is one of the most fun Sunday’s I’ve had in awhile and I’m so glad I was able to bullet it for 30DC. A kickback yet exciting Sunday was much needed since, not gonna lie, July and August were pretty shit-months. Hello September, You’re looking good!