Five reasons why I love my humongous keychain
Tuesday, 20 July 2010
1. It carries pieces and parts of my life, including a Hollywood keychain from the last time I went to Disneyland 7 years ago and an “I <3 NY” keychain from my trip to New York last April.
2. Pictures of my family adorn it, so everytime I turn a key, a smile plasters my face with nice thoughts of them.
3. All my shopping discount cards (Borders, Sally beauty supply, bev mo, etc.) So I don’t have to say my e-mail, name, or phone number out loud for stalkers to hear.
4. It has a Calfornia Raisin. (From my husband’s graduation from Serra Highschool – found it in the junk drawer at the in-laws, claimed it, and now it’s mine!)
5. It’s really easy to find in my purse. Like, really easy. And I can literally feel the weight missing if it’s not there. Good tactics for a scatter-brain like myself.
I think everyone should load up their own keychains like so. Random weekly happy thoughts and never ever losing your keys again? Win!